Monday, February 25, 2008

Camp Hilbert...

The first race of this year for me will be Camp Hilbert down in Goochland. I'm not ready but it will give me a chance to ride and hang out with some friends so its all good..James and Mr. Russell will be joining me for the fun. They will both be doing the enduro class and I'm not sure what I'm going to do, it will be either the SS class or the old guys sport class either way I'll get my ass handed to me. I ran the SS class last year and beat two guys and that was only because they had mechanicals. My only hope to do well is if everyone has a mechanical and I don't die after the first lap. Mark will probably just do the race as if it were a training ride and still do well. James has the experience in enduro and he should do well also. I hope to see a certain person there (James Deaton) . Although he might be cutting his bars down that day..Just a little more cutting and he will be able to use both brake leveres with the same hand.. Just kidding! I hope to see you there..punk

2 comments:

Jimmy D said...

Dearest Joey,
You should know I cut those bars back when you were in your 40's... that was '92.

Hey,some underage girls are gonna come over, can you still buy beer for me?

joe york said...

Those were the days! I wondered why you always had candy in your pockets!