Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Night Ride with my Peeps!

Did a night ride last Friday night with Mr. Russell, James and Gene at the Secret ridin spot(shhh) it's a secret. I decided to ride the the bike with the skinnies on because of the mud. I think they did well until the end of the ride when I rolled a tire off the rim because I did'nt put enough air in them . The ride was great as was the company.. I have to say Mark has great patience riding with the not so gifted like myself and he's good at giving the words of encouragement when needed or as a friend of mine said he's good at lying. Either way it helped on some of the climbs. The new section of single track is going to be great once its been riden some more , Mark and myself rode a little longer than James and Gene because as Mark said I got a kitchen pass for the night so I tried to make the most of it. I have to ride more!! Thanks Mark.James and Gene lets do it again soon..

2 comments:

Jimmy D said...

Wow. Two posts in one month. You're an animal!! Night riding there is, like what, 10 degrees.....

MRussell said...

Let's ride again this Friday, I have a pass from the boss. Can you get one?