Saturday, December 22, 2007

Merry Christmas!!!

If anyone actually reads this thing I just want to wish them a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I was riding pretty regular at a hidden single track in town but I am going to be out of comission for a while because of a little thing called SHINGLES. I always thought they were something old people got and I was expecting the hip replacement next. I found out they are'nt just for old people and that the can last for 2 to 4 weeks. The problem is where the are is on my leg from my hip to my knee and they are painful to the touch so riding shorts are out. Maybe I can ride in sweat pants?I will find a way ! To all my local peeps (James,Mark and John Merry Christmas ) Joe.....

1 comment:

MRussell said...

Happy New Year and get over the shingles soon. (i had shingles about 4 years ago, luckily a mild case) We need to hit the SSSoS soon. Sam and I rode there yesterday, fun stuff.