Saturday, March 24, 2007

New light tested!!


Just went on a night ride last night and I got to test my new LED light and I thought it was better than I was expecting. James and myself went and rode lookout Mtn. which was my first time and the light performed awsome. This aint no HID but its just as good as a halogen at about a quarter of the price. The trail was awsome it had everything and the rock gardens were a blast. I thought I might have some soreness in my forearms because of riding rigid but I did'nt and I think its because of the 29er wheels. We rolled over everything.. It was just a great test for my new light haveing to pick my way through the rock gardens was easy because of how much I was able to see. If you need an inexpensive light that works great get a cygo hiflux and I don't think you will be disapointed..

No comments: