Tuesday, March 20, 2007

LED light?


I just got this new LED light from James at Black dog bikes and from looking at it in my backyard last night I think it just might be O.K. .I have been looking for some time now for another light to complement my helmet light and I think I might have found it with this little LED. Its small and rather light and what I like most about it is the long run times and the cost. This unit is a cygo light and it runs off of "C" size batteries that fit into a little pouch .I think this is great because how easy is it to bring along some more batteries. It's supposed to get burn times of about 25 hrs on high and 200 hrs on the low setting. We will see how it performs out on the trail before I sing its praises to much. I'm taking it out Friday night for a little test run and let you know how it did...later

1 comment:

SAMBO said...

Lights are for wimps!!! Use the force Joe. Just think how intimidating it would be to roll to the start and say "I don't need no stinkin lights!!!"