Saturday, January 13, 2007

It's like nobodys home!

I have'nt posted in awhile I have just been to busy with other things. I just made a trip to Florida last week and with the holidays i have'nt been riding much either. I have been thinking of what races I would like to do next season and if I don't get to ridin there is no reason to even go. I think I would like to go and do 12 hrs of Lodi it sounds like fun from all the reports I've read about it. I am looking for some team mates because I'm thinking solo is definatley out of the question!!! I've got alot of things to get together before I can do a race like this,lights, tent, etc. I'm just trying to be as prepared as I can . Any advice from you experienced 24 hr racers would be greatly appriciated..later

3 comments:

Moveitfred said...

Good looking SS. It all starts AFTER 40!
Moveitfred (40+)

MRussell said...

Clean Shorts and Bag balm and lots of it.

SAMBO said...

i think 12 should be the limit, the 18 i did last year as a duo got old in the middle of the night, daylight was great tho.

When is the race. I might be able to loan you some lights if the race is in the spring.