Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Winter is finally here!!

I knew it would get here soon enough.. We were living on borrowed time. We had warm temps all the way through Christmas so we can't complain I quess. I have been talking with James at Black Dog Bikes about teaming up to do the 12 hrs at Lodi farms race in May. This will be a first for both of us so we are looking to have some fun. I think we have decided to do it as a 3 man team so that when someone is on course the other two will be good company for each other. There is a lot of preperation that goes into one of these races and I don't mean just riding time but equipment and trying to remember to bring everything you will need to have a good time. It sounds like alot but I know we will have fun and thats the overall goal and maybe test ourselves. If all goes well I would like to hit a few more races like 18hrs on the farm and maybe the 24hrs of big bear(W.V). James is talking about getting a monocog flight 29 so we can do the race as a S.S. team which would be really cool plus I know he will love the bike!!!! later

No comments: