Wednesday, December 6, 2006

"41"

41 as of yesterday! Iknow its only a number and you are only as old as you feel but there are somedays when I feel like i'm 51 or even 61! It's times like these when I want desperatly to get on the bike because its like taking some kind of youth pill it makes all the aches and day to day hoopla go away for a short time. When i'm on the bike I honestly feel like I did when I first started riding mtb's , you know what I mean when you hit that long tight twisted singletrack and you are just flowing through the woods, faster and faster and you don't want it to end because you know what is waiting for at the end of the ride, so you try and ride just a couple more miles just to savor it just a little longer but a last it has to end . This kind of ride can hold you over luckily for a couple of days until you can escape once more. Ilove everything about bikes and especially riding them, as my wife would probably say i'm addicted. So be it!! There are worse things.. Later..

1 comment:

SAMBO said...

Happy Birthday a few days late.

So, you think you might be able to sneak out for a ride on Dec 17? Cyclocross is over and i need to do a little mtn biking.