Friday, December 1, 2006

Rampages!!







Finally got my Panaracer Rampages and I think I'm going to like them alot. They are big and thats what I need with the rigid fork (little more cush). I ordered these things from Black Dog Bike back in August (I think ) and James could'nt get me any because they sold out in like 5 min. I finally ordered them from another bike shop and James being the nice guy that he is understood. Thanks James!!I can't wait to get out on the trail with these but I will have to wait until Sunday(no hunting on Sunday) , so I don't get shot. Check out the pics and see what you think..Later..go ride!!!!!

2 comments:

SAMBO said...

Sweet! I want some. I guess i'll wait till i wear out the tires that i have.

james26b said...

Sweet, Let me know where your heading tommorrow. I want to get out into the woods. I also think today is the last gun hunting day for awhile. I think it goes back to bow or something next week. I need to check out the Viginia game website. Anyways, I am glad you got your tires, and sorry I couldn't get 'em.