Monday, February 5, 2007

Superbowl ride!!





This should have been called the Super cold ride instead of Superbowl ride!! I think the temps were about 24 when we started but I would guess by the time we reached the top of flag pole they were in the single digits. The wind was the killer it just cut through you. We all made it to the top and down and of course the only place where I wasn't in the back was on the descent on Red Diamond. I surprised myself. It really wasn't anything spectacular it just felt good for me not to be in the back and even with me in the front I don't think I was holding anyone up. Here's a few pics of the day I would have had more but I think the cold killed my batteries.. Even though I am still sore today I think the ride was a blast....

3 comments:

james26b said...

BRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

MRussell said...

Doesn't look cold...

I was thinking about ya'll around 10:30 as I started my 4 hour nap.

sorry i missed it...

SAMBO said...

impressive on a single speed with a rigid fork. I was thinking about you guys riding while i was driving down to GA.