Saturday, February 24, 2007

Night riden in the cold!!

Just did a night ride last night at brayleys in the ice covered trails. It was'nt to bad, but as I found out the creek crossings are very cold. The trail was totally different than I remember from my daylight rides there and add the ice in the turns and it made for an exciting night. Got to test my new NR headlight and it works great but I think I'm going to need some other light before I do Lodi this year. James rode with the other member of our team the other morning at brayleys and things did'nt go as smoothly as he hit a rock at slow speed and buckeled his new salsa frame. Hope he can get a replacement before the Lodi race. We will be doing many more night rides in the coming months to get ready for Lodi and I hope some more riders can make it out its a great time.. See ya on the trail ...

No comments: